Friday, January 2, 2009

You Could Probably Hear The 'Doh' From Where You Are

Here's a quick update on a previous post -- a post correction/addendum. In my A brief history of the financial crisis post, I referenced an article by Michael Lewis. Then, as I was clicking through Amazon, trying to secure some last minute Christmas gifts, I noticed my Amazon search history and the "you might also be interested in" section. Since I referenced the link to Liar's Poker, the book mentioned in the article, Amazon reminded me of all of the other books that Lewis has written. In case you don't remember who he is, one of these book titles might jog your memory.

Panic: The Story of Modern Financial Insanity
The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game
The Real Price of Everything: Rediscovering the Six Classics of Economics
Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game
The Money Culture
The New New Thing: A Silicon Valley Story
Losers: The Road to Everyplace but the White House
Next: The Future Just Happened

If the sort order seems a bit chaotic, it's just following the order that came up when I searched Amazon. When the artwork showed up, it was one of those -- Oh, that Michael Lewis! And that was about the time when you heard the 'Doh'.

No comments: