Saturday, April 16, 2011

How Many Emails Does It Take To Make You Call It Spam?

So I was looking at my email inbox the other day when something struck me -- on any given day, I get two to four emails from wine vendors. That's not a total count, that's a per-vendor count. Each wine vendor I've given my email address to likes to celebrate our relationship by sending me multiple offers each day.

And yet for the most part, I don't block these emails. I don't grumble in the same disgusted tone that I use for bulk emails from Consumer Reports or other companies that drip market to me on a weekly or monthly basis.

So my question to you is simply this -- are there vendors or markets that you participate in where you get more than one email a day from the vendor? Are they things that you have signed up for? Have you blocked any of them?

No comments: