Monday, September 29, 2008

A Quick Blog Update

I know it's been a while since I've posted. I've been working on a couple of posts, but I haven't finalized them. I've also been actively working on a Salesforce.com integration project, integrating Salesforce.com with Oracle 11i.

One thing that I wanted to call your attention to -- I first saw this post by Eric Schonfeld on Techcrunch -- The State of the Blogosphere 2008 on Technorati. If you want the full report, go to Technorati. If you want a great summary of the report, including some handy graphs and the always valuable comment section, check out the Techcrunch post.

I'm also working on a post on Whole Foods Markets. I've seen a number of things in the press about them and how they are dealing with changing economic times and a decline in their customer base. I'm part of their declining customer base and, while they probably don't want to market to my demographic, I want to chime in on some of the places where our relationship went south... but that'll be left for an upcoming post -- maybe this weekend.

No comments: